TTS23 in the Galapagos Islands

TTS23 in the Galapagos Islands
From left to right: Scout, Lindsey, Sophie, Feyza, Erin, Caroline, Lena, Susannah, Charlotte, Rebecca, Allie, Hannah, Alizah, Maisie, Anne, Kate, Courtney

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day before Departure!

I would normally hesitate to write, particularly given the eloquent and thoughtful posts already written. However, Jennifer urged parents present in Miami to write so that those who are not here will have a window to their daughters' time in Miami. Although I have not met all of the girls and they have not all met one another, they seem well on their way to becoming a great group-perhaps forming smaller units before becoming a whole. The teachers each seem to have lived more in their short lives than I have in so, so many more! I think our girls are in amazingly talented, resourceful and caring hands. I hope they each have one of many experiences of a lifetime. I look forward to saying goodbye  tomorrow so that the day my own daughter returns and I can hug her and learn from her is that much closer :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment